Thursday, January 27, 2011

Whatever I wanna do...

I'm not really sure what I wanna do. I'm about to graduate and I have no plans whatsoever. It's a bit scary honestly. My family wants me to make a lot of money. Money--that's what its all about to some of them. That's not what I'm here for. A job is something you do for money. I don't want that for the rest of my match. I see people who work everyday at a job they hate just to pay the bills. I respect them for doing what they need to for money but going to college is supposed to prevent that and I want to make the most of it. So what do I wanna do? Hell if I know. I do know that whatever I end up doing, I want to be the best at it which is why I'm taking your class. You and Dwight said that in order to get a job I need to be able to understand and be capable of being a apart of all aspects of filmmaking. I love telling stories and making people laugh...entertaining my friends. I want to be able to transfer that into doing it visually. I want to be the best visual storyteller I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment