Monday, January 17, 2011

10 Things I Hate to Admit as a TCF Major

1. I don't care who wins awards. It's not that important to me. I rarely watch the award shows all the way through whether they be the Golden Globes, Emmy's, Academy Awards etc. I could care less.

2. I don't know what I want to do with my degree. All I know is I love to edit. Making other people's visions come to life is amazing. That's all I know.

3. I don't think Lady Gaga is a music video genius. Her videos are visually interesting I'll give her that but I think people make way too big a fuss over them.

4. I love the Wayans brothers. I love their movies (Scary Movie, Blankman, White Chicks), I love their shows (In Living Color, My Wife and Kids), and I think they are all talented. Kim Wayans is a wonderful writer.

5. I'm not very familiar with director's names.

6. I've never really liked a Steven Spielberg movie.

7. I LOVE wrestling. That is the only show I follow religiously. I read blogs, I watch it all the time, I'm a total fan. It's insane; my dream job is to be an editor for their show.

8. My reel is practically nonexistent. I have a hard time coming up with ideas for videos. I don't believe in shooting video just to shoot it. I want to believe in my projects.

9. I only saw Avatar once. Just once...it was good not "the best movie ever" like many say. The effects were great but I didn't think the story was amazing.

10. Of all the Best Picture Oscar winning movies, I've only seen six. Out of those six my favorite was Rocky. Yo Adrian!

No comments:

Post a Comment